The official Bihar Police SI Answer Key PDF will be available on the BPSSC website in the near future. Applicants can get the Bihar police SI answer key and calculate their scores. Candidates also get a chance to raise their objections regarding the response key. Bihar Police SI Final Answer key 2023 will be released once the objection window is closed. The final answer key is used to calculate the Bihar SI result 2023.
- Within a few days after the Bihar SI written test, the authorities will issue the Bihar Police SI answer key 2023 for the written exam.
- Candidates can use this to verify their number of correct answers, anticipate their scores, and estimate their chances of passing the exam.
- Changes and objections to the answer key can be submitted by applicants. The final Bihar SI answer key will be issued after careful evaluation.
Bihar Police SI Dates 2023
|Events||Dates||To be announced|
|Bihar Police SI Answer key 2022 (Provisional)||To be announced||To be announced|
|Challenge Window for Bihar SI Answer Key 2022||To be announced||To be announced|
|Bihar Police SI Answer key 2022 (Final)||To be announced||To be announced|
How to Download the Bihar Police SI Answer Key 2023?
Once the Bihar Police SI Answer Key 2023 is released by the commission, it can be downloaded from the official website. Candidates can see their scores and cross-check their answers against the answer key. As the 2023 official notification has not been released yet, so we could expect the same steps for 2023 and this will be updated once the notification is released. The following is a step-by-step approach for downloading the Bihar Police SI Answer key:
Step 1: Go to the BPSSC‘s official website.
Step 2: If the answer key has been published, the official notification can be found in the notification area of the home page.
Step 3: Choose your paper set/number by selecting the notification link.
Step 4: On the screen, a PDF version of the Response key will display.
Step 5: Check your score by downloading the answer key.
How to Calculate Marks for Bihar Police SI Prelims Exam 2023?
Candidates can use the Bihar Police SI answer key to compute their marks .In the prelims sections, there are a total of 200 questions, and the prelims part is 100 marks .As the 2023 official notification has not been released yet, so we could expect the same steps for 2023 and this will be updated once the notification is released. Candidates can calculate their marks through the given steps.
Step 1: Count the number of your correct answers.
Step 2: Multiply the correct answers by 0.5
Step 3: Count the number of your incorrect answers.
Step 4: Multiply the incorrect answers by 0.2
Step 5: Subtract the incorrect answer points from the correct answers points.
Step 6: Answer will be your estimated score for the prelims exam.
How to Calculate Marks for Bihar Police SI Mains Exam 2023?
Candidates can use the Bihar Police SI Answer Key to compute their marks and see their estimated scores for the main exam. Candidates should be familiar with the Bihar Police SI Marking Scheme in order to calculate their scores. As the 2023 official notification has not been released yet, so we could expect the same steps to check for 2023 and this will be updated once the notification is released. To compute marks for the Bihar Police SI Mains Exam, go over the points listed below.
- The Bihar Police SI Main Exam will include a total of 200 questions.
- The Bihar Police SI Main Exam will include two papers, each with 100 questions.
- The candidate will receive two marks for each right answer.
- In the exam, there will be negative markings. 0.2 marks will be deducted for each wrong response.
- To calculate your score for the Bihar Police SI Mains Exam, sum all of your correct answers and subtract your incorrect responses. Your preliminary score for the Bihar Police SI Mains Examination will be the final result you receive.
Bihar Police SI Cut-Off 2023
Female and male Bihar Police SI Cut-off Marks 2023 will be released separately, as are other reserved categories. Candidates who are studying for the forthcoming exam may review the Bihar Police SI Previous Year Cut-Off to get a better idea of the exam’s difficulty and competition. check the 2019 cut-off below:
BPSSC SI Final Result 2019
|8.||Wards of Freedom
How to raise an objection against the Bihar Police SI Answer Key 2023?
Candidates can raise an objection if they are not happy with the accuracy of the Bihar Police SI answer key. Along with the notification for the answer key, the procedure for filing an objection will be made public. Candidates can submit their concerns by email, which can be found on the official website, but no more objections will be considered. Candidates must also submit supporting documentation, or their objections will be dismissed.